Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rising in the East

I haven't been able to blog due to the fact that I have been in a car driving across the country, literally coast to coast. I just made the move from LA to NYC. On my drive, I was reminded of a song "America, the Beautiful". I could post some gorgeous picture, but nothing would do the majestic mountains of Colorado justice or show the vastness of the wide open plains in Iowa or the complete desolate lands of Utah. No words or pictures can express this, so I will stop trying. What I will try to do is challenge you to explore the world around you and discover the beauty in it and get inspired. I am going to do the same thing in my new town!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhh NYC!!!! so excited. lets talk. soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW girl! You are amazing!!!! Have fun in NYC!!!! Your mom said you might be heading to the East coast!!! Congrats!!!! Love your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete