Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Trouble with Jeans...

...finding the right pair for you. So far, my jean search is not successful. I love the skinny jeans look, but honestly I keep trying and trying to find a flattering pair, but I go home disappointed every time. I have been trying other styles of the straight and bootcut varieties, but no luck there either. And of course, I want to avoid the dreaded muffin top-yikes.


Truth be told, I don't actually love jeans, nor do I feel the need to wear them everyday. I have always preferred skirts and dresses, obviously paired with tights in the colder months. But this fall I just want a good pair of jeans, and the weather is already starting to cool down. I am starting to realize that maybe the reason I prefer the skirts and dresses, is that somewhere in my subconscious I have always known I look miserable in a pair of denim pants? The hunt remains on!

1 comment: